We are so excited to announce that her scans: MRI of brain, CT scan Abdomen, Chest, and Pelvis...blood work are all normal. We are 18 months cancer free!!
Funny story! So she had her MRI of brain on Thursday, which they do with sedation. As she was waking up her two front teeth were very loose. I pulled both of them out and now she has two half way new front teeth. She was excited they were gone. Pain free. The dentist was going to pull them for $80.00. Anyway, the tooth fairy came and she was so excited. Thanks for all your prayers and love.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAHOO!!! So happy for you guys!
Im so glad you're little girl is doing so well! Thats great news!
Oh Dar!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys!!!! That is fabulous news!
That is aMaZiNg! Congratulations!
That is WONDERFUL news! Miracles do happen everyday, I'm so glad they have happened for you!
Post a Comment